Online Party Event
Game Night + Cocktails (Mocktails)
Virtual Game Night + Cocktails (Mocktails)
Garden to Glass is:
- Premium bartending services
- Distance celebration experts
- Seasonally fresh cocktail menu
- Affordable bar tools + ingredients
- Customizeable trivia
- Non alcoholic “mocktails”
- We don’t charge per person!
- Gift certificates available
A fun, interactive space to connect and celebrate.
Included with Game Night + Cocktails
- $250 for a one-hour online party hosted by a professional bartender
- 2 outstanding signature cocktails/mocktails
- Zoom links for up to 30 devices (no extra fees per person!!)
- Step-by step guide of how to set-up your bar for ultimate efficiency
- Easy to follow shopping list with bar supply guide
- Downloadable and printable recipe cards with class notes for easy future drink making
- Customizeable TRIVIA!!!
How to Sign Up
- BOOK your CLASS: Choose your date and time with our online booking system.
- RECEIVE a SHOPPING LIST: After you book your party, you’ll be sent an ingredient + equipment list, so you know what to have on hand to craft drinks with your bartender.
- CONNECT with your BARTENDER: At the time of booking, we’ll also send you a unique Zoom link to share with your group, so everyone can connect with the instructor at the appointed time.
- GET READY to PARTY: Remind everyone to have out all their ingredients and equipment before the class begins, as well as juice and syrup prepped.
- ENJOY your time together!
Absolutely blown away by the incredible experience Michelle and Ian gave us at my sister’s cocktail-themed bachelorette party! There were six of us on one zoom link, shaking our new cocktail kits along with Ian and Michelle. They were nothing but accommodating at every step of the way – everything was on theme, tailored to exactly what I envisioned, detailed and organized to a T; they even came up with and ran alcohol and bride-related trivia for my nerdy friends! The whole experience beyond exceeded expectations. During the class my sister asked me “Do you know them? Are they your friends?” because they were both so personable and integrated themselves so easily and naturally into our party! They were responsible for making our socially-distant party a success, which is especially difficult during the pandemic. I seriously can’t thank them both enough. They made my sister’s night so special in a moment that will only happen once in a lifetime. I 100% trust them to make a learning, fascinating, fun, and incredible experience. Also, I’ve made the cocktails twice since then – they were that tasty and easy! If you read this, I hope you choose to work with them. You won’t be disappointed. I can’t recommend them enough.
frequently asked questions
What equipment do I need?
We structured our classes to minimize the supplies you need to participate. Each class has its own list of tools and supplies that you will receive when you sign up. OR check out our COCKTAIL CLASS SUPPLIES where you can directly purchase bar supplies and spirits and have them delivered.
What if I don’t want to buy a bunch of bartending stuff?
No problem! We made a list of common kitchen tools that can be used in place of bartender equipment. Even with basic stuff you can still make incredible drinks!
Do you offer mixology kits?
Kind of….we offer delivery services where you can purchase your class supplies and have them sent to you. Working with these services allows us to keep your costs down while providing fast shipping. And, the best part is all you have to do is click on the item and you can purchase it directly from the source….we did all the shopping for you! Follow this link to our COCKTAIL CLASS SUPPLIES to find everything you need for your online class.
How many people can take a class?
As many as you want! With each class you receive 30 Zoom links, use them as you wish! We’ve seen classes with 10 people crowded around one screen. Although, we recommend keeping it to max 4 people per screen – it tends to get loud with all the shaking and you don’t want to miss the good parts. WE DO NOT CHARGE PER PERSON!
Do you offer classes for corporate groups?
Absolutely! We love working with corporate groups. Our classes encourage team building and comradery, and will leave your group with a new common interest. In addition, cocktails can be made non-alcoholic for those who don’t drink, so everyone can be included. CONTACT US for large classes and special celebrations.
What if we have a group bigger than 30 Zoom links?
No problem! We offer classes up to 100 Zoom links! Due to the personalization and production needs, larger classes require additional staff to ensure everything runs smoothly. CONTACT US for pricing options.