Organic. Foraged. Sustainable. Amazing beverages.
Mobile Mixology FAQs
We are reinventing event cocktail catering, and we can’t wait to wow your guests. Please look over our frequently asked questions, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who provides the alcohol?
Here’s how it works. We offer two options for supplying alcohol for your party. The reason we operate this way is to save you from expensive markups that many catering companies use when pricing alcohol.
OPTION A: WE organize the booze for your party. The benefits to this service:
- We take care of shopping and delivery
- We organize all beer, wine, spirits, champagne and specialty cocktails (in additional to N/A options)
- You get to keep all leftover alcohol
- You are not charged ridiculous mark ups, in fact, you’re getting a great deal on your alcohol
- You support Local Tahoe businesses! We teamed up with Zander’s Sprits Ect in Truckee, CA do bring you a fantastic selection of spirits, craft beers and wines.
OPTION B: YOU are in charge of all the alcohol. We will provide a shopping list, you can shop or use things you might already have. You are responsible for getting all alcohol to and from the event.
Do you offer discounts for multiple parties?
Yes. If you book multiple parties we offer discounted rates. Hire Garden to Glass for weddings, rehearsal dinners, bachelor/bachelorette parties packages. Or pair your corporate retreat with bar service and mixology classes. We’re here for all your event beverage needs.
We have a small event, are there special rates for small groups?
For groups of 20 or fewer people we offer Mobile Happy Hour mixology parties with specialty rates. Our packages are customizable and rates vary depending on the number of people in your group, length of event and the service you select. Please contact us for individual pricing. These are the services we specialize in for small groups:
- Intimate cocktail pairings for coursed meals (we are happy to recommend our favorite local chefs or caterers)
- Private mixology education classes with cocktails developed to appeal to the individual drinking style of each guest
- Wilderness foraging followed by bitters, tincture and amaro making (indoors or outdoors)
- Small event services featuring specialty cocktails and DIY menu
Who chooses the specialty cocktails?
You choose your signature cocktails based on the drinks we have available (some signature cocktails are seasonal and only available at certain times of the year). And, don’t forget about our DIY menu! This service gives everyone in your party the ability to create their very own signature cocktail with our local syrups, bitters, juices and garnishes.
Are you insured?
Yes, we carry liquor liability and general liability insurance to cover our services. All employees carry a food handler’s card and are BarSmarts certified. We do not have a liquor license and we do not sell alcohol.
DIY Signature Drinks
Everyone likes something different, which is exactly why we created the DIY menu. Just like ordering from a smoothie bar, your guests have the option of choosing their favorite spirits, syrups and juices to invent a cocktail they can call their own.