In home Mixology Class
Fun Things to do in Lake Tahoe & Reno
Looking for something fun to do with a group in Lake Tahoe and Reno? Schedule a mixology class with Garden to Glass!
Join us for a 2-hour class where you learn to prepare 3 cocktails featuring natural, organic, and seasonal ingredients. Our private classes provide hands-on fun with personal beverage-making stations complete with all bartending tools. Sample your creations and enjoy a welcome cocktail crafted by your mixologist instructor.
Included in Garden to Glass Cocktail Class:
- Hands-on individual work-stations for each participant with restaurant quality bartending supplies – plus everyone gets to keep their mixing kits (shaker, strainer, bar spoon and jigger – over $30 value)!!
- Farm to table cocktail mixers featuring fresh, seasonal and organic juices, syrups, and garnishes
- Two hours of instruction led by our passionate, experienced mixologist
- A group welcome cocktail, two signature cocktails, and one “Chopped” style cocktail featuring mystery ingredients
- Eco friendly compostable drink ware and napkins
- Ice, coolers and ice scoops
- 50 miles of round-trip travel from North Lake Tahoe. Additional distances will be quoted individually
All products are local, organic, and seasonal with an emphasis on sustainability (excluding canned sodas)
Corporate Retreats & Parties
Learn to prepare classic cocktails while bonding with your fellow co-workers in our corporate bartending class. We teach traditional techniques while providing hands-on mixology experience. Our focus is on developing flavor balance, learning to make cocktails healthier, and most importantly having fun!