Schedule a Virtual Party
We are more than happy to see you here booking a party with us! Rest assured that it will be the ultimate virtual experience and story of the year!
- 1. Book Your Class, choose date and time with our online booking system below.
- 2. Receive a shopping list: After you book your party, you will be sent a shopping + ingredient list, so you know what to have on hand to craft drinks with your bartender.
- 3. Connect with your bartender: At the time of booking, we’ll send a unique zoom link to share with your group so everyone can join the party at the scheduled time.
- 4. Get ready to Party: Remind everyone to have all their ingredients and equipment ready before the class begins, as well as juice and syrup prepped.
- 5. Enjoy your time together 🙂
Bartending Class Supplies
We listed the ingredients you will be asked to use during your cocktail classes, organized by the name of the class.
You should be able to find most of these ingredients in basic grocery stores
…..OR….you can purchase spirits we hand-selected and have them delivered to you. Click on the alcohol image below and fill your cart!
Mixology Made easy
1- Your spirit of choice, two limes, one grapefruit, 1/2 cup sugar, two sprigs of rosemary.
2- Spirit Series:
Rum: Aged rum, amaro, orange bitter, angostura bitters, one orange, one lemon, 1/2 cup sugar.
Whiskey: Whiskey, angostura bitters, one orange, one lemon, half a cup of sugar.
Agave: Tequila or Mezcal, sweet vermouth, orange liquor, aromatic bitters, one lime, 1/4 cup honey.
Gin/Vodka: Gin or Vodka, dry vermouth, 1 lime, /2 cup sugar.